The Gauteng Industrial Development Zone is a Gauteng Provincial Government initiative to realise the objectives of implementing its economic development goals. The initiative is aligned to the priorities set out by the national and provincial Government, which among others include leading, facilitating and managing sustainable job creation and inclusive economic growth and development in Gauteng.
The Zone is located within a National Key Point, with high levels of security to accommodate high value inputs and beneficiated products
- South Africa’s flagship Airport, with the capacity to handle 35 million passengers per annum
- Gateway to Africa – 25 regional and international flights on a daily basis
- Ideally located in the heart of South Africa’s commercial and industrial hub
- Linked to Johannesburg, Pretoria and Sandton, Africa’s largest financial district
- Easily accessed via rail transit on the first high speed train in Africa – the Gautrain
- Winner of international awards
- Africa’s largest air cargo capabilities – 82% of South Africa’s air cargo of which 92% is international goes through OR Tambo
- At the centre of Africa’s first real Aerotropolis
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
010 001 9120
Block A South
Stoneridge Office Park