Food & Beverages Manufacturing Sector Education and Training Authority’s (FoodBev SETA) function is to promote, facilitate and incentivise skills development in the Food and Beverage Manufacturing Sector. FoodBev SETA is one of 21 Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETAs) across the economy mandated to put the National Skills Development Strategy (NSDS) into practice.
Our Vision Statement
To have sufficient and appropriate knowledge and skills available in the Food and Beverages Manufacturing Sector.
Our Mission Statement
- To expand the availability and accessibility of knowledge and skills in the sector, including but not limited to, rural areas;
- Establish a credible institutional mechanism that facilitates skills development with greater efficacy; and
- To remain relevant by providing quality learning standards and qualifications.
FoodBev SETA subscribes and is committed to:
- Service excellence: take pride in satisfying stakeholder needs.
- Accountability: accept responsibility and delivering on our commitments.
- Integrity: act with integrity in all we do (doing what’s right).
- Respect: deliver on our commitments with the utmost respect towards our stakeholders.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.