DsThe Department of Trade Industry and Competition (the dtic) was established after the merger of the Department of Trade and Industry and the Economic Development Department. the dtic’s Mission is to:
- Promote structural transformation, towards a dynamic industrial and globally competitive economy
- Provide a predictable, competitive, equitable and socially responsible environment, conducive to investment, trade and enterprise development
- Broaden participation in the economy to strengthen economic development
- Continually improve the skills and capabilities of the dtic to effectively deliver on its mandate and respond to the needs of South Africa’s economic citizens
- Co-ordinate the contributions of government departments, state entities and civil society to effect economic development
- Improve alignment between economic policies, plans of the state, its agencies, government’s political and economic objectives and mandate
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.